Frostitutes
You must be a registered user and logged in to view the forum posts and media Please sign up using your in-game name so that everyone knows who you are.
Frostitutes
You must be a registered user and logged in to view the forum posts and media Please sign up using your in-game name so that everyone knows who you are.
Frostitutes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostitutes

Frostitutes is a well known clan based within the game of Runescape. Our aim is to bring the community together, work together, have fun and help each other out.

HomePortalEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
*200M GIVEAWAY/DROP PARTY POT* PLEASE NOTE: TIER 3 MUST be achieved in the citadel in order for this to go ahead. So keep capping guys! Contact Net Storm, Fvry or PK Wolfy for more information! --
Latest topics
» hey im qaws9
Introducing Gabix - The Birth Of Frostitutes  Emptyby Fvry Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:21 am

» Suggestion next clan meeting ;)
Introducing Gabix - The Birth Of Frostitutes  Emptyby Fvry Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:12 am

» Suggestion Make Clan Closer ;)
Introducing Gabix - The Birth Of Frostitutes  Emptyby Fvry Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:04 pm

» 17/02/2018 - Clan Meeting [Minutes]
Introducing Gabix - The Birth Of Frostitutes  Emptyby Fvry Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:44 pm

» Introducting ChaileyB
Introducing Gabix - The Birth Of Frostitutes  Emptyby Net Storm Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:48 pm

» ChaileyB | Goals and progress
Introducing Gabix - The Birth Of Frostitutes  Emptyby ChaileyB Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:07 pm

» HyenaQueen - Intoduction
Introducing Gabix - The Birth Of Frostitutes  Emptyby Jawsmasha Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:45 pm

» What Other Games Do You Play?
Introducing Gabix - The Birth Of Frostitutes  Emptyby Fvry Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:21 pm

» *READ* *POLL* Website Competition!
Introducing Gabix - The Birth Of Frostitutes  Emptyby Fvry Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:17 pm

» Introducing : Mc Yoshii
Introducing Gabix - The Birth Of Frostitutes  Emptyby Fvry Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:04 pm

Top posting users this week
No user
Poll

Introducing Gabix - The Birth Of Frostitutes

Go down 

Are you currently enjoying the clan?
Yes
Introducing Gabix - The Birth Of Frostitutes  I_vote_lcap100%Introducing Gabix - The Birth Of Frostitutes  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No
Introducing Gabix - The Birth Of Frostitutes  I_vote_lcap0%Introducing Gabix - The Birth Of Frostitutes  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Theres Some Issues
Introducing Gabix - The Birth Of Frostitutes  I_vote_lcap0%Introducing Gabix - The Birth Of Frostitutes  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Fvry
Owner / Founder
Owner / Founder
Fvry

Introducing Gabix - The Birth Of Frostitutes  Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Gabix - The Birth Of Frostitutes    Introducing Gabix - The Birth Of Frostitutes  EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 11:30 am

Hello to the community!

Let me just begin by saying, my name is Ryan, the founder of the clan and its clear that England is my city. Anyhow, i'm 22 years old! My hobbies include scaping a lot, and outside of Runescape I enjoy free lance web design, sound, music and film editing/production. Oh yeah and I play guitar if I ever get a minute to myself with work and all that. First of all, if your new to the clan then welcome aboard.

We originally branded the clan under "Ricks Citadel" inspired from Rick and Morty. I am a massive fan, I watch that shit non stop. We have been around now for almost 6 months. Then we decided to relaunch as the 'Frostitutes'.

We are a fast growing clan who started off with 7 people in one day, I never thought we would grow to 90+ members and be as big and successful as it is today.

Our staff are mature and they handle situations as well as knowing whats best for the clan, inviting new people who fit criteria and encouraging our members to cap too! If anyone has any questions in relation to anything at all then don't hesitate to message any of us. With that being said, we will run regular polls on the forum for your own benefit and so that we can improve things with the clan.

We won't bite, we want all our members to get to know each other on a personal basis and to get along and feel comfortable. Even challenge each other, go training together and do mini games & events.

We will run regular events for our members and occasional giveaways. Our aim is to make the giveaways a monthly thing. Thanks for reading and happy, safe gaming guys and welcome to the community!

Last edited by Gabix on Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:51 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : poll)
Back to top Go down
https://www.frostitutes.org

Introducing Gabix - The Birth Of Frostitutes
Page 1 of 1